Nightmare afternoons, DPD and pasta with meatballs...

I feel as though I've crammed so much into my head from the first few days at work that I've pushed out some common sense in the process. Today, I digested DPD invoices, frank stamping and got to grips with the warehouse side of the business at Delamode. The packaging for Amara parcels makes me weak - elegant cream and black - it does make me proud to work for them. On the other hand, I had my first taste of meeting and greeting, tidying the warehouse, crushing cardboard, filling te fridges, setting up Outlook (I got my signature!) and working on the back end of Amara.com. I'm in such serious need of a notepad to keep all my scribbles locked away for future reference. I ordered some stationary from WHSmith (£17) so hopefully that'll arrive in te next few days. 

Oup, and while we're on it I ordered some Carvela shoes and Origins super spot remover from Selfridges (£47) plus a door mat from HM home (£18) as well as having just had the monthly standing order to te joint account come out.  Sooooo basically I am poor until payday. My first payday. If it's even this month! Fingers crossed... 




 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author