The Big Want

Untitled #78


Burberry trench coat, $1,330 / Swim wear / Lisa Marie Fernandez swim suit / Norma Kamali swimsuit swimwear / River Island monokini swimsuit, $44 / John Lewis bikini, $23 / Flat shoes, $72 / Mulberry snap bag, $390 / Zara black handbag / Oasis silk scarve, $44 / Topshop lipstick, $12 / Smythson stationery / NEOM organic, $61

So many things I want at the moment, but most of them too pricey, not the right weather, not the right occasion etc etc... I'm looking forward to pairing my small vintage heels with my full length trench coat (Debenhams). I liked the look of this scarf to top it off with - definitely something with a little animal print kick. This lipstick I've worn a few times is Topshop's 'Infared' and it's an incredible orangey red that really pops on smooth lips. As for the Smythson journal (NY, LDN, MLN, PRS) and Neom candle, I've wanted for such a long time now. I still never get around to buying either! Same goes for the Mulberry Purse (yum). And bikini's only because I need a few to go on my potential fourth holiday of the year. Whoops!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author