Sticky patches and dirty feet

I've done a big clean up this morning- sweeping the floors, taking out the rubbish, and going a little mad with theMr Muscle. I let it soak into the floors for a while to get rid of the unexplained stains (ew) - having laminated floors is more hassle than I expected! 

I'm already thinking about packing my suitcase for my next holiday! My inspiration is Red's June edition 'Imagine if your suitcase looked like this'. Although mine won't. I'm sure mine will be comprised of 30% wearable items, 10% why-did-I-pack-this items and 60% swimwear. 

Another thing I'm trying out is the 8 hour diet (the what? I hear your cries) but nothing that requires minimal effort will be slippig my hands so easily... You can eat what you like within 8 hours. And I ate breakfast at 9 this morning so I've messed it up for myself already! Oh well. 

This Morning, Loose Women and a shopping list of unnecessary items. Least I'm seeing my boy tonight!!  



 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author