Today, I'm loving...

Untitled #68
Roberto Cavalli perfume, J Crew necklace, Piz Buin tan intensifying protection oil, Ralph Lauren sun hat, Guess fringed sandals, Chanel nail polish (617),  J Crew striped shorts
My boyfriend was the best ever and brought me the new Roberto Cavalli perfume on our recent trip to Harrods. While we were there, we also enjoyed a light lunch at The Tearooms (I had quiche and salad, while Pete had steak and ale pie). Obviously followed by hot frothy coffee's and a walk around the food hall.

My new favorite colour is bright coral/red/orange. I love this Chanel nail polish, although I managed to bag an equally lust-worthy colour from H&M recently! The reason I think I'm becoming so attached to colours like this is that they look incredible with a tan - and since I've been on one or two sunbeds in preparation for Greece, I'm getting that nice pre-holiday glow! Which is where the Piz Buin comes in (brought on a recent Boots haul)

I'm on the look out for some sandals for holiday. I can't decide whether I like the fringe detail (very summer 2009, maybe they'll be an investment and still be on trend next year?) or the metal-strap sandals from Zara (seen in a previous post). Decisions decisions!

As ever, I'm still head over heels for statement necklaces. As I've always been a fan of minimal outfits, I can add a bit of glitz to any ensemble by throwing on a chunky gold, white or bold necklace. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.


 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author