This week...


Best black cab in London by far!






My boy had prepared a little surprise for me on my return from work. After a gruelling 8 hour first shift, he had made rice and beef stuffed peppers, salad, Zinfandel Rose, a hot bubble bath and ice cream! He's also just got his new car in from work, a Mercedes C Class... don't mind if I do!



On the way to work...



Treating myself to a new watch with my first week's paycheck! So exciting!!





Yo! Sushi by the river in Embankment with my sister! I had Pork Ramen and she had a california roll, chicken katsu curry and sushi pieces. Mmm!



Finished by a Snog in South Kensington before heading home!



Today's outfit: H&M cardigan, Forever 21 shirt, Zara scarf, Pull and Bear boots and H&M leggings

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author