Lazy Sunday's and Goodbyes

Today was my last few hours in Warwickshire, which of course is sad as I love the countryside so much, however, I'm always so excited to get back to my little flat.

We ate at a pub/shabby chic sort of restaurant called The Graville. The food was absolutely delicious and I left feeling at least 5st heavier, but one very satisfied customer. For starters, me and Adriana shared a platter of different salami's, Parma ham's, crusty bread, capers and salad leaves - it was amazing! This was followed by mains of varying roasts (I had the chicken and stuffing), then a creme brûlée with shortbread pieces. We spent a good two hours in there chatting and enjoying the sunny afternoon, washing everything down with white wine, fruit tea and cappuccino's!

After saying goodbye to my mum, me and my sister headed London bound with suitcases heavy with chocolates and clean clothes.

Tonight has seen a hot bubble bath, FaceTime with my boy and Call the Midwife.

Happy Sunday evening everyone! X


















 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author