28.09.12

Is it a sin that I want to start celebrating Christmas already? Hmm. They're stocking the shelves so I don't feel entirely to blame - every year I worry the hype will wear off, that I'll suddenly have grown up over the last 12 months and no longer be excited for the run up to the festive period.

How wrong I was.

Today I went to Camden Lock for lunch with my sister. We ate at a small, cosy pub called The Oxford Arms. Adriana had jacket potato with cheese and beans and I had ham and eggs with chips (usually we just pick two meals and end up swapping plates half way through, a tradition I intend to keep up for the rest of my life!).

Freshly-squeezed orange juice stall

Knitted Jumper - Zara
Jeans - Topshop 'Leigh'
Leopard Print Flats - Primark
Beige Trench Coat - New Look (old)

Having a little hair moment (spritzed with V05 Give Me Texture texturising spray)

Pub lunch with Adriana at The Oxford Arms, Camden

In true Alessandra-style having a water 


 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author